Real World Radar aims to facilitate and enhance communication between the pharmaceutical industry and the wider research community. Everyone from patients to providers, to the health system, in general, will benefit from being able to more easily identify data that currently exist, and more rapidly highlight opportunities for the development of needed studies/registries.
Benefits for Industry:
Inform the feasibility of conducting RWE projects with Canadian data Discover the utility for RWE to address such needs as:
- evidence generation to support HTA submissions;
- measuring post-marketing authorization safety and effectiveness;
- examining rare disease populations;
- addressing generalizability concerns via diverse patient populations; or
- determining real-world treatment patterns and adherence.
Benefits for Public and Non-Profit sectors:
- Showcase active or pending datasets to avoid duplication of research;
- Demonstrate opportunities for future funding (research grants) for populations not currently represented by existing datasets;
- Determine the need for patient registries to capture vital patient/clinical outcomes not already collected by health systems;
- Enhance collaboration among investigators across Canada; and
- Communicate ongoing research areas for patient advocacy groups.
From: $1,250.00 CAD / month